Abi completed her first Bass lessons with a grandeur. She spent all day learning 4 new songs and performed them in her first ever orchestra. She enjoyed a full day surrounded by strings, strings, and more strings. Though she liked the Bass (and had an excellent teacher) she thinks she'll downsize to the viola next year. Mom's happy with that as transporting or storing the Bass is well...just look at the size of the thing! (get the picture?)
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Abi --
Congratulations on playing such an impressive instrument this year! How I would have loved to have seen you in your first ever orchestra. Send me an invitation next year, okay?
Love you,
Grandma O
There is something very alluring about those large instruments. Have her listen to Bella Fleck and the Flecktones and she'll never want to give it up!!
Mom...good to see you posting!
What a cute bunch of girls. I am so glad that I was able to bump into you online. It's been too long.
Hope you're doing well!
Karl~
Post a Comment